Agrement South Africa is an internationally recognized, independent centre for the assessment and certification of innovative, non-standardised construction systems. As a founding member of the World Federation of Technical Assessment Organisations (WFTAO), Agrement certification is one of the highest standards for non-standardised construction products and is recognised in more than 21 countries around the world. Furthermore, Agrement certification incorporates the requirements of:
- The South African Department of Public Works
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- International Council for Building Research, Studies and Documentation (CIB)
- South African Bureau of Standards (SABS)
- World Federation of Technical Assessment Organisations (WFTAO)
- South African Department of Housing
- South African National Home Builder's Registration Council (NHBRC)
- Council for the Built Environment (CBE)
- The Independent Development Trust (IDT)
Wind Resistance Testing
Tests conducted on the Imison system shows that the system can be adjusted to withstand winds of up to 160 miles per hour.
Tests conducted in the Imison systems shows that and Imison structure can accommodate extreme lateral loads and up to 3 meters (9 feet) of compacted snow.
R-value (thermal rating)
Imisonâ„˘ offers an excellent thermal insulation, with the possibility of an R-rating ofÂ up to 3.0 and higher.Â As an additional benefit, Imisonâ„˘ also offers acoustic insulation approaching that of brick.